Here’s What Your Movers Won’t Move:
Moving Companies Denver in Babbs Green Think your movers will move anything and everything? Think again. If you’re planning to hire a professional moving company to do the job, you should be aware that there are items that even the best professional moving companies won’t allow on the truck. While some are obvious (hello, loaded guns and propane tanks), some can be a bit surprising! Here are 15 items your movers won’t move.
Moving soon? Our best advice is to open that fridge and start eating those leftovers!
Unfortunately, movers won’t be able to keep perishable food items cool during a move. So unless you plan on packing everything into a large cooler and driving it to your new home, you’re better off ditching items, such as milk, butter, yogurts, ice cream, frozen treats and fresh produce before moving day. Anything that’s already opened should be tossed as well.
The good news: Your movers will be able to move unopened non-perishable items, such as canned goods, soups, rice, pasta – and basically anything else left in your pantry. If you decide that packing up all that canned corn isn’t worth the trouble, consider donating the food to your local food bank. If you’re using a Move for Hunger relocation company partner, then your movers can pick up the unwanted food items and deliver them to the local food bank for you. The non-profit works with hundreds of relocation companies across the U.S. and Canada, so you should have no problem finding a mover to meet your needs.
2. Scuba gear
Calling all avid divers: Your moving company will almost certainly not allow all of that scuba gear onto their truck, so you’ll need to think of an alternate way to get it to your destination.
Moving Companies Denver in Babbs Green Scuba tanks are composed of highly pressurized oxygen and can contain specialized gas mixtures as well. Unfortunately, given that pressurized air can explode, scuba tanks can be a danger to those nearby when not taken care of or handled correctly. On a moving truck, scuba tanks would most certainly be bumped around on the back of a trip, so it’s easy to see why this could be dangerous. Worse yet, an auto accident can cause a pressurized scuba tank explosion during the collision. If you’re moving the scuba tanks yourself, make sure to empty them completely first.
- St Albans removals companies in st Albans
- Removals in Hertfordshire
- Hemel Hamstead removal services
- Removal companies in Hemel Hamstead
- Moving services Hemel Hamstead
- Harpenden removal company
- Removal/moving companies in Harpenden
- Hatfield removal service
- Welwyn garden city removals
- Stevnage removal service
- St Albans Removals
- Abbott Langley removal services
- London Colney removal services
- Park street removal services
- Borehamwood removal services
- Enfield removal services
- Potters bar removal services
- Crouch end removal services
- Luton removal services
- Removal Services Bedfordshire county
- Hertfordshire removal services
- Herts Removals
- Buckinghamshire removal services
- Office move services Bedfordshire
- Man and van removal services
- Office removals in Hertfordshire
- House removal services, Watford
- Kitchen removals
- Kings Langley removal services
- Abbott Langley removal services
- House Removal in St Albans
- Office Removal in St Albans
- Removal Services Hertfordshire UK